Description - The A-10 Chest Protector utilizes the pioneering protection principles developed for the Bionic Back Protector, giving the rider optimum protection in a low profile design that is compatible with most neck protection devices on the market.
Most importantly, Alpinestars engineered this protector specifically to allow the advanced Bionic Neck Support to perform at its maximum when used in conjunction with the A-10.
A-10 CHEST PROTECTOR KEY FEATURES:
Confidence inspiring protection
- The A-10 Chest Protector is CE certified to EN1402; this was achieved through inventive design, use of premium materials and an extensive development and testing program.
- Crafted from high impact resistant materials.
- Anatomically accurate shoulder cups extended to protect the scapulas.
- Premium integrated back protector gives complete protection coverage of the upper body.
- Dual density molding with Polyethylene bridging pieces utilizes flexible joints and precise positioning to allow the A-10 to conform better to the body, maintaining optimum position at all times.
Other key design features
- Innovative and modular design combines a feather-light liner, a dual density outer shell using plastic and rubber for excellent airflow and is fully adjustable.
- Unique design of the removable and washable inner bio-foam encased in Lycra, provides the most comfortable contact surfaces while offering secondary impact protection and increased airflow.
- Soft touch ‘rubber’ over-molding around the edges provides a comfortable fit.
- Removable chest plate allows clearance for the BNS without compromising protection.
- Foam system modularly integrated into the main frame allows removal for the liner system for washing or replacement.
- Tailored flex points enhance comfort and fit
Please select colour