Alpinestars Tech 7 Supermoto
· Alpinestars unique, specifically developed, replaceable, three-piece Supermoto outer sole. Fixed, one-piece, main area for rigidity and structural strength.
· Replaceable heel and front outer foot sections for sliding and wear resistance fit absolutely flush with the fixed sole to create a smooth, uninterrupted surface.
· The replaceable heel and toe sections are formed with a specially developed rubber compound and are affixed to the boot with mechanical grip tabs and steel screws with a washer and raised screw head protection to ensure the screws and assembly are not damaged by wear and impacts.
· Full-grain leather with impact and abrasion resistant PU shell for unmatched levels of safety.
· Closure system features 4 aluminum buckles with memory settings and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure.
· TPU protects toes, foot, ankle and lower leg from serious impacts.
· Contoured calf protector plate is injected with PU for high impact protection.
· Toe box area utilizes a unique dual injection process which offers greater flexibility and comfort.
· TPU rubber gaiter at the top of the boot effectively seals out elements.
· Dual compound toe-box for improved flexibility and increased impact protection.
· Inner side of the boot specifically designed with dual compound PU for improved grip.
· Achilles flex zones for superior comfort, control and support.
· A vented version is also available for summer riding/racing.
· The TECH 7 SUPERMOTO boot is CE certified