Leatt GPX Club 3
The innovator of motorcycle neck protection, Leatt has improved the breed with the GPX Club 3. Perfectly positioned between the entry level GPX Adventure 3 and the top of the line GPX Pro, the Club 3 offers an ideal blend of premium features at a more affordable price.
The Club 3 chassis is now constructed of new Leatt High Impact Polymer (LHIP) which improves it’s durability in a greater range of temperatures. The 5 way adjustability allows for a wide range of body shapes and body sizes, creating a better, more comfortable fit. The adjustable heights of the front and rear tables, a Club brace exclusive feature, provides a better helmet to brace interface for more body shapes and neck lengths.
As with all Leatt neck braces, the Club 3 is designed by a medical doctor with the help of biomedical engineers and medical professionals. See sizing chart to get your size.
• New proprietary chassis material – LHIP (Leatt High Impact Polymer)
• New, lighter weight, clip-on padding made of Crosslink
• New wider, reshaped rear Thoracic strut
• New tougher, more foolproof hinge system
• New more comfortable chest strap system
• Features Alternative Load Path Technology™
• 5-way adjustability makes it the best fitting brace in the world
• Collarbone relief section
• Breakaway rear strut and crush zones for enhanced safety
• Two side hinges are simple to use for both right and left handed riders and bright red color helps identify them to track workers or paramedics
• Padding kit removable/washable
• Replacement parts available
• CE Approved to Persona